View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #11
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Not telling somebody something is not "lying".
A father's got a right to know if he's got a kid somewhere; and a partner has got the right to know if your partner's already got a kid from a prior relationship. Not telling is a serious thing; whoever didn't tell helped create a mess that has the potential of ruining more than one person's life.

It's not a mess I'd ever want to get into, and I'd do everything to get out of, if at all possible. And it's possible as long as you're still somewhat of an innocent bystander, albeit with a 10 year relationship.

Quote:
maybe im sheltered or whatever but when i was 13 i was more concerned with playing video games and such than i was trying to sleep with my male friends.
Maybe you had a dad who helped raise you instead of [language edit - moderator] around with other girls like her father did? From the kids point of view, the whore may very well be you.

Suppose you did get pregnant at 13 for whatever reason? It happens unfortunately, and not always with consent; either case a young mother needs all support she can get. She's in a mess she can't get out of; in that way she's worse off than you; you can walk away from the problem, if only you break up; she can not, no matter what she does.

If you attack her, you're taking it out on the wrong person - you can't blame her for existing, that's her parents responsibility entirely.

Not your responsibility though, and hopefully you're smart enough to make it stay that way. If you want to hate her, better to do it from a distance.

Quote:
Let's not be so quick to assign malicious motives when we know nothing about it.
Yes, the forum may not be the best place for such a discussion anyway. Maybe you should talk to people who know the people involved. Your/his friends/parents, the kid's mother, whatever it takes to clear things up.

If he lied to you or wasn't telling, he doesn't deserve you. Is all I really wanted to say. Sorry for saying more, not my business anyhow.

Best of luck

Last edited by dreams; 08-04-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: profane language edit - moderator