Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
... We can totally control the entire Java-based part of the Kindles now -- is that really an achievement that noone cares about?
I care about it. A lot. Thank you. I just have not gotten around to using it yet. The low level "bit bashing" has been consuming my spare time lately. I want an eink GUI that can be launched from MfgTool.

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-29-2012 at 07:46 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote