View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #182
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I don't think I'm going to do the a challenge next year, just keep a list of the books I've read. Looking back at what I've read this year I can see I have changed my reading a lot. Before 2011 I read longer books than I did this year. And I know I've been putting off reading long books.
OFFTOPIC
This is what stopped me from actively participating. I decided I was focusing too much on the finish line and not enough on books I enjoy reading. Looking at LibraryThing I see I'm currently at 63 and even if I got 8 books a month for the rest of the year, I'll only be in the mid 80's.
/OFFTOPIC
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote