View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #2162
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyGirl View Post
Thanks for posting the codes. I haven't bought a Kobo book in quite a while, but there is a book that's priced at $19.99 and I refuse to pay that price for an ebook, so I wanted to try the code to see if it would work with this book. If I "buy" the book, I'm assuming that I should see a place to enter the discount code before the final purchase step, but I don't see it. I tried entering a code in the "gift card" section, but much as I had thought, it doesn't work there.

Can someone tell me where to enter the code?
If the discount codes work on this book in your location, the Gift Cards section would also mention and accept the discount codes.

Since it doesn't, this book can't have a discount applied to it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote