View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #5
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Well, i'm asking for your opinions to see if i should maybe return the Kindle 4 NT for another reader. As for how i liked them, i thought they were great, but i haven't tried anything else to be honest. I really like the way books look on the Kindle, the formatting seems nice, as far as i can tell without having seen anything else.

I have another question. Let's say i wanted to replace one of the crap quality maps in one of the Song of Ice and Fire books with a really high quality one, like this one for example, is there any format that would let me put in a picture that big without losing any of the formatting. Is that possible at all? I noticed in the Kindle books the picture would be small and i would click zoom in and it would get bigger. Could i do that with this? Make it fit in one page like the original except when you press zoom in it shows the full resolution of the map? Sorry i'm new to all of this.
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote