View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #49
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
Try and keep your ignorant prejudices out of this thread.

---

luqmaninbmore and lev, does the data present in this article make the anti-Muslim bias seem less acute?

- Ahi
Interesting. They are excluding 500 million people by not selling in Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Indonesia. The former two countries definitely have large english speaking populations (English-language schooling is extremely popular in Lahore; there were many street-corner English medium schools there when I visited back in 2005). I wonder if piracy concerns are an issue, at least with Pakistan. The number of pirated books and DVDs there is staggering, many I'm sure coming from China.

Luqman

Last edited by luqmaninbmore; 10-08-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: grammar correction