View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:03 AM   #45
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin11900 View Post
Something that might appear stupid for some people, but why would they put the "Kobo" logo on the left ?

That looks terrible and I can't see anything else than that when I look at the pictures. This is probably something that would distract me if I was reading on this device.
If you were meaning your question might appear stupid, benjamin, then no, not at all.

It looks like one of those design-for-design's-sake decisions, I'm thinking. Me, I don't mind the look of it, since I quite like asymmetry, but isn't any case for this reader going to cover it up anyway? So why bother branding it at all?
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote