View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #13196
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I just finished the second half of A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin, as split into two for the UK paperback edition(s). It was just getting good when it ended. And now I have to wait for the next one, whenever that might be.

Next up is Roseanna by Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö, the first of the influential Martin Beck series. I actually started it last weekend, when I was away from home and didn't feel like lugging around the hefty GRRM paperback. I don't know how good the English translation is, but my first impression was that the style is very direct and terse.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote