View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #64
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwit View Post
As an ironic aside - when I got home from work yesterday I pulled my Kindle from my backpack and discovered that my battery was almost completely drained! At first I thought it must be negative karma for bragging about battery life here but it occurred to me that the installation of the 1.0.4 update must have drained the battery and I just didn't notice it yesterday morning.

I recharged last evening and things seem fine today.

Bob
Right after I updated, I had strange battery stuff happening. The battery meter would go down to almost zero in a matter of minutes after opening a book. But after I did a firmware reset, everything started working fine again. Beware though, a firmware reset, will erase everything. I even had to re-register the Kindle. Easy to do tho and everything was backed up, so it all worked out.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote