View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
It's interesting they went from an eInk device to an LCD device. But, at $250 it might be something I would consider... since it really will be an Android tablet rather than just a reader. I am sure I would read most fiction still on my Kindle... However, the MacBook Air 11' looks like a nice couch surfing device... basically an iPad (that supports flash) with a keyboard.

BOb

You do have to remember this isn't replacing the Nook eink, they are still going forward with it, in fact we have a juicy update coming up. This is just an addition to the product line.

specs so far are very very impressive.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote