View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #41
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
Absolutely brilliant post

So true about so many things. Most people cling to the familiar, and refuse to see that change is the way of the world. There are still groups that refuse to use an automobile, and instead use a horse and buggy. But over time, the outdated technology's become nothing more than curiosity's.

I bet somewhere there is still a little sect still using scrolls.....
Don't you be messin' with my scrolls!

All seriousness aside, you are so right that most people cling to the familiar (heck, I'm still on XP). Well, time to feed the horse.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote