View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
Hi aegeus, I know of that way but I have hundreds of doc files and dread the idea of having to save each one of them in html first and then batch convert to epub or mobi. I just want to be able to batch convert them all from doc directly to epub but I don't think I can.
I think part of the problem with DOC is there no single flavor

DOC simply means "document" to us old mainframers . M$ wants you to think that they own and control the DOC format. Ha!
I use open Office 3.1 to do the convert. Do a few at a time. Before you know it, they are done.

Open > Save As > Close
Repeat
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote