View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
I uploaded a new release (0.0.3), which includes an extensive test mode. Could you please download it, install it wherever you install it usually, and run it with the "--test" parameter, in the calibre library directory ?

Example :

"c:\Program Files\calibredbxtract\bin\calibredbxtract.bat" --test >> test.log

Assuming of course that the tool is installed in c:\Program Files\calibredbxtract ...

This command will generate the test.log file, which is a text file that I'd kindly request you send me... (have a look inside if you're concerned about privacy, but basically it's a list of your books and the complete paths to their folders, along with the list of files that reside in these folders).

If you generate and send me this file, I may be able to track the problem and correct it !
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote