View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:15 AM   #366
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I didn't want to feel pressured to read (rather than listen to the radio, watch TV, play a game) this year, so I only set myself the target of one book a week. I am already 13 books ahead of target, so maybe I could have been a bit more ambitious...
But then you'd be feeling pressured to read! It seems to me that you've got it right, for you.

I was going to try to buy no more than 120 ebooks this year. So far I've bought 109, so I'm not going to make it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote