View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #136
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro traveler View Post
Congrats, duskyrose!
My Mini's still bricked
I don't have mini. A few ways to fix USB device problems like yours (a computer identifies it, but can't access it.) One way, go to device manager, remove your device. If your computer want to install driver for it, say no, restart computer; plug in your device, let computer install it. Second way, plug in your device through a powered Hub. (I know, it worked before either direct plug in, or through a passive Hub. But sometimes it will work.) Third way, go to device manager, remove all of your USB related items. Restart, let your computer find all other USB device, then plug in the mini. (If some USB drivers were corrupted, this should fix it.)
david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote