View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:53 AM   #412
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtzll View Post
Hello,
Has anyone figured out how to make the screensaver hack work on the 5.3.3? I have it working on the 5.3.1, but as it stands, I have to keep the wifi off, to prevent the forced update... And I would very much like to not have the wifi disabled.
Cheers
The screensaver hack works fine on 5.3.3 -it is the jailbreak that is the problem and must be applied to 5.3.1 before you update- but if you already have custom screensavers working, then your jailbreak is good. Just follow the directions about reapplying the screensaver hack after you update. (fyi, JBPatch now works on 5.3.3 also)

Last edited by GoSharks; 02-03-2013 at 01:01 AM.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote