View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:53 PM   #27
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Grew up on a farm, rural area, limited tv (one station) - mother was a reader -- that's probably what started it, I also figured it was my way out of that life. I read the Childrens World Book Encyclopedias and the Dictionary. Also we had a lot of Readers Digest Condensed Books. At some point pre-teen I came across a copy (apparently a purchase by my mother) of Pellucidar by Edgar Rice Burroughs with a half-naked babe on the cover and WOW!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pellucidar%20series.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	99135  

Last edited by kennyc; 01-09-2013 at 05:58 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote