View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #193
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Congrats to MR for 10 years of wonderful service and conversations

I've only joined last year, but everyone has been so friendly and accommodating, I immediately feel very welcome.

While I hang out and enjoy many parts of the forum like the Lounge and get cool deals over at deals section, I must admit that my very favorite is the General discussions, where members create thought-provoking and sometimes just downright funny threads. It's a great way to know how others think and how they defend their own viewpoints