View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Thanks, Peter.

I am wondering if any Vox users have changed over to this, and if so, what happened with the Vox and its ability to access Google Play, for example, or Gmail. I seem to remember with the last update having to access my google account through the device's settings which gave it access on a global level, which the 'application specific password' doesn't seem to apply to. I guess I am wondering how Google would treat the Vox if one changed over to the 2 step verification. Would it be treated as a 'tablet' or a phone?

Well, I'll keep looking to see if I can find more information on this.

I see one can turn the 2 step verification off if you find you have difficulty accessing some things afterward.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote