View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #14
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
... Just no comments on why I've had a book or 50 for twenty-five years without reading it/them
Hi. Kettle! Nice to meet ya. My name is Pot.

I only start reading a book if I feel the urge for that particular one, just after I finish the previous one. I have a few of those twenty-five year old, unread books myself, that never grabbed me in one of those small windows in time. I just can't plan on reading any particular book ahead of time, so it's good to have lots of them in the TBR pile.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote