View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #8
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulseLuper View Post
wow , just now i realized that the "draw tool" appeared from the extension from this topic . am I right ?

[[ I kinda installed by mistake , but I really liked It! Seems it ressurected my faulting extensions. More than everything I liked the draw tool that shows up on hidden ! how can I save the draws ? seems [save] is unclickable or too small to accept the input ... - I can't make a screenshot by holding [home] + screentouch too ...]]

What do you say Titano ?

thanks !
Sorry TulseLuper, I did not make the draw tool. It is a waf that comes preinstalled on the kindle. All I did was make a launcher for it... I'm not for sure why the save button does not work. It may have something to do with the config.xml or it could be the website or something else entirely different. Maybe someone else who comes across this may be able to help but I can not....
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote