Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Google Nexus 7

Has anyone gotten the new Google tablet? It is sold out in all the stores I looked at, even Google website has it on back order. I was looking to get the 16GB @ $250.00. Since they are on backorder and I don't buy until I test I'm just going to have to wait. They may miss out in a sale if Apple comes out with a 7inch at about 250.

Last edited by pagansoul; 07-17-2012 at 11:37 AM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote