View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #29
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
What I don't understand is why there is usually two apps with the same title except one as 'HD'. I had always assumed one way or in one the other for tablets. So if you buy an iPad 'HD' app it should work on the iphone/iTouch?
Actually lots of apps don't do that, they have both iPhone and iPad versions in one app, it is just that the ones that do are more obvious I think it is most common with games.
In iTunes, or on the iTunes website, any app with a little + (plus) icon supports both iPhone and iPad layouts in the one app.

Edit: Bluefire shows an example of the plus icon. The screenshot section shows both iPhone and iPad screenshots.

Last edited by murraypaul; 07-13-2012 at 06:34 PM.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote