View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #122
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
Smile Thanks!

Yes, Dear ixtab, I've read it in another post here and could do it yesterday night (very happy, let me say). I am having the problem with fonts you cited, but will make now only one folder of the favorite in each type.

What made me think Caecilia was different is that the one posted here by someone is changed, I think bigger, by the one who posted.

Thank you very much for this magic work!
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote