View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #135
medwatt
Zealot
medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3 (dead); Nook ST (dead); Sony PRS-T1; Onyx i86+
The djvu is working great. However I notice that at one time it was not kindle was not responsive to certain actions. Then I turned it off. When I switched it on again, the actions corresponding to the set of actions were then executed. Is there a way to move landscape directly ? Also when using pdf I don't seem to find a way to crop automatically to text region because some pdfs have a lot of white space at the margins.
Thanks once more, at least djvu is readable.
medwatt is offline   Reply With Quote