View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #15
Ndaara
I like frogs.
Ndaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony T2, Kindle Fire
If you are on a budget, you might want to make sure whichever reader you choose has access to library books. While there are PLENTY of free books to read, sometimes that's not what I want to read. Library access increases my choices. I've bought a handful of books, but most of what I read is from my library. If your library uses Overdrive, their list of supported readers is here.
Ndaara is offline   Reply With Quote