Thread: Troubleshooting Help! My Kindle has gone crazy!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
Elflaede
Elflaede began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3
Help! My Kindle has gone crazy!

Please somebody help me! While reading a book this morning, I tried to bookmark a page and all I got was 'Your Kindle memory is full and the note or mark could not be saved. Please make more Kindle memory available by removing content from Home'. I was shocked, I have 2.4GB free on the Kindle.

Next I tried to get back into the book I was reading from Home and the Kindle won't remember the last read page. It keeps going back to start of the book. Tried a few other books and it won't remember where I stopped in them either.

Tried a restart. Twice. Things went from bad to worse. Books disappeared from collections. I tried searching my Kindle in case there was an unindexed book causing trouble and it froze my kindle. Twice. It wouldn't restart until I plugged it into the mains and left it for a few minutes. Then I turned the wifi back on and it won't pick up my signal. The Kindle is about 10 feet away from my router and it never had a problem before!

I don't know what to do and I am going crazy! I've only had the Kindle a week! Can somebody please, please help me?
Elflaede is offline   Reply With Quote