View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #3
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
My library often buys only one copy of an e-book (if very popular they might get as many as four); we are a half million educated, tech-oriented people, so, yes, there are wait times.

My Overdrive E-book Wish List (TBR pile) is running: 22 not available, with 1 - 2 patrons waiting per copy, and 60 books that are available right now. Granted, my list is heavily skewed towards non-fiction. I don't have many audios on my list, but the proportions seem roughly the same.

You are aware that Philadelphia has all those out-of-towner's with their $15 cards to skew things significantly, right?
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote