View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 11:20 PM   #165
Marioninyc
Marion
Marioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel is

Device: KindleDX
I'm currently reading A Chemical Fire by Brian Martinez which I believe is available at both Kindle and Smashwords. I'm not done so I can't quite recommend it, but so far I'm impressed. I'm not a zombie fan, and I'm still not 100% convinced he'll pull off the zombie stuff, but the first 1/4 or so of the book (before the chemical fire that leads to the zombification is extremely well done and dark on its own. The book starts off as the story of a man who after an accident is falling into addiction and then finds himself fighting zombies in a post-apocalyptic disaster zone. That first 1/4 was so strong and interesting on its own that had their been no disaster and no zombies I would have kept reading. It's certainly not like anything else I've read.
Marioninyc is offline   Reply With Quote