View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 02:02 PM   #8
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Thank you for your input. This is what I did:
I downloaded a new zip with config+images. Deleted all on the config and typed: format (with notepad ++). I reflashed after a reset on the back with it on the MC, the CF and the USB (just in case; but I know only the CF should work). The same result every time: I started out with a frozen screen (picture of books iLiad etc on it)-when I tried to reflash the screen refreshed a couple of times and remained frozen afterwards. I tried it fully-half andcompletely decharged. I'm open for every new idea.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote