Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #15
KindleChickie
Connoisseur
KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DX, iPad 2, Kindle 3, Nook simple touch
I really, REALLY hate books where vampires are childlike and have sex with adults, especially when they write about their breastless bodies. [sarcasm]But it's OK because they are really 150 years old. [/sarcasm]. The Fledgling by Octavia Butler is one of the WORST books I have ever read. Cheapest excuse for pedo-fantasy I have ever come across.
KindleChickie is offline   Reply With Quote