Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:07 AM   #14
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
The only self-pubbed books I will read are the ones that get recommended on here (like Wool! Thanks!). So I avoid the worst of the worst that way.

I do try to stop reading if the book is really bad but for some strange reason I have a hard time doing that. Here's one that I read ALL 900 PAGES and then I wanted to throw my ereader across the room: The Passage by Cronin. Man can that guy go on and on, long back-stories about a character who's just going to die soon anyway. I never did enjoy this book, and I had no idea it was a series, so I was MAD at the end.

Go ahead, tell me how much you loved The Passage and you can't wait for the next one! I'm ready for it! But I just don't get it!

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote