View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #257
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why not a prize winner regardless of the prize and year?
Maybe I didn't make myself clear. What I mean to say, Jon, is that perhaps in 2012, for example, we could have a category for books that have won major prizes (such as the Nobel Prize for Literature). I didn't mean to imply that only books that win prizes in 2012 should be nominated. The nominations could be for award winning books published in any year. Sorry for the confusion.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote