View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #13
Pranananda
Connoisseur
Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: ipad, iPod touch, JetBook Lite
I've posted pdfreflow‑0.8.5.zip to the original post. Here are the release notes:
  • No more small fonts! The HTML output now uses relative font sizes, i.e. font‑size=120% versus font‑size=12px. Its possible to specify the previous behavior with absolute font sizes using the ‑‑absolute flag. See pdfreflow.html for more info.
  • Sometimes pdfreflow can't find the center X position of the page. This happens with rag right documents. Added a way to specify where the center X position to use for centered paragraphs with the ‑‑center=line_spec option. See pdfreflow.html for more info.
  • The HTML output and imbedded CSS styles are simpler because of using the default font more often.
  • Fixed lots of bugs,updated pdfreflow.html

Last edited by Pranananda; 05-24-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Pranananda is offline   Reply With Quote