View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 06:33 AM   #17
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
I don't think thy even care about the client list! When FW bought eReader, thy started sending me both BOTH newsletters (right when they killed the eReader newsletter discout and launched Rewards - the equivalent of Buywise). But I have never received a B&N contact. Which is just Marketing 101 failure.

I suspect it is a matter of resources. They bought FW for the eReader format and all those staff are busy launching and supportig the nook/B&N reader apps. No time to clean up the Agency mess on 3 separate catalogs. Not to mention I bet they'd have to cut 3 sparate contracts with each of the Big 5. Just lawyers fees alone probably killed that idea...

Bree
If they had merged the fictionwise bookshelf with the BN bookshelf, they would have had me as a customer for life, with a Nook in hand.

Since they did not, I bought a Jetbook Light and buy from wherever is cheapest.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote