View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #14
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
If you are talking about college textbooks that you buy that's all well and good, but you aren't supposed to write in "loaned" K-12 (or the furriner equivalent) in the first place. And there are plenty (a majority?) of poor college students who try to keep their bought books pristine in the hopes of selling them back after the course is over. So for a large segment (the majority?) of the target audience the choice is between a textbook that you don't write in and a textbook that you don't write it.

(I've never been a person who writes in books.)
For the most part I agree with you, I mostly only did wrote in the books I knew I'd be keeping but making notes in the books was a huge study aid. Giving the students the eBooks will give them all the opportunity to do so. And I bet they can even work something out for a selling the books back as well.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote