View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by nboshart View Post
I imagine it's just the idea of carrying a lot of documents at once. Texts aren't the only thing students use: journal articles, newspapers, and regular ol' trade books are part of standard curriculum.

ITunes for research sources is more the pitch, or so I read; although the article doesn't describe that very well.
That's what I suspected, but the author's incompetence with content management is quite far from the only or even the biggest obstacle in making ebook devices usable for education. Calibre or no, I would not be so cruel as to subject students to current ebook reading devices for class-related material.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote