View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #276
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Thank you, I will check that out. And I am happy she is reading, I just wish we could find books that we can both read, so that we don't have mine and hers books.
Give you wife her own account then she can read whatever she wants and it wont clutter up your archive. Overdrive Libraries are good place to find lots of romances free for reading for her Kindle.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote