View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:21 AM   #6
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Red face Sorry - My problem was caused by user error

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Hi All
I'll join this thread as I'm looking into similar issues that could be related to this subject. Calibre is set to use old mobi.
Last weekend I upgraded my K3 to FW 3.4, upgraded Calibre to 0.8.69, added an azw book from K4PC, converted to mobi and sent to K3.
Read the book during the week, but yesterday when I tried to update "read status" by using Fetch Annotations, the new books info didn't change.
No mbp file for the book was found in Calibre or on K3. Instead a han file was present on K3.
Has to test this some more using Calibre 0.8.70
Any further insight & info about this would be more than welcome.
Cheers,
Hi all
Just did the whole process again, and it turns out that I must have some way, for some reason, decided to have the conversion process produce the "both" mobi output
Too old, have slept too many times since then to remember why
This time I made sure that the convertion settings for Mobi Output were set to old, and the mbp file is generated on K3 when reading, and it imports correctly to Calibre using Fetch annotations.
Just for your information,
Cheers
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote