View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 07:55 AM   #13
A_J_Lath
Zealot
A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
Speaking as an author published by Smashwords, I've noticed the odd comment concerning the metadata on on the Smashwords .mobi (Kindle) format. There seems to be a small problem with it, though nothing serious - I'm looking into it anyway. As far as I'm aware, there are no problems with the actual formatting of the main contents of the ebook itself
A_J_Lath is offline   Reply With Quote