View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:10 AM   #48
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLynn View Post
I ordered one yesterday. Should be here friday. Im super excited! It will be my first e-reader. One reason i got it was because of the light. I share a room with my 10 month old. And the over head light wakes her up. I keep my beds head board light pretty dim. to dim to read a paperback book without straining. I didnt buy a case though. I will get one in feb. I also didnt pay extra to remove the adds. I dont think they will bother me. And i can used the money i saved for my bfs gift (its his bday today) The paperwhite he bought for me as a late xmas gift. (we get our gifts late because we spend our money on the kids for xmas)
(emphasis mine)

Congratulations on your new PW. And there is nothing wrong with having the ad-supported version. You might even consider to not get the cover. Not for money-reasons, but convenience. It might work for you either without a cover or with a zip-sleeve cover. On top of that, since you won't have a cover, it makes not sense to remove the ads. You will have to push the button to turn the PW on/off - and far as I know that does not require an extra swipe to get rid of the ads.

Also if you want a cover, don't go for Amazons cover. There is more economical covers.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote