View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #225
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezh View Post
I apologise if this is the wrong place to bring this up, or if I've missed something in my calibre installation (version 0.9.5). All the local Amazon stores are selected for the 'Get books' feature (DE, ES, FR, IT, Kindle (US) and UK).

After doing a few searches this morning for titles I know Amazon has, I don't seem to get any hits at all from any of these stores. I do get hits from other vendors, so I know the feature is working on my system -- i.e. it's not my firewall blocking the program or something.

Just thought I'd mention it, as I haven't found a discussion about this anywhere else.
Thanks for letting me know. Amazon completely changed their sites. If things go well, the stores should be working again in the next calibre release.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote