View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
There is a collected edition of Shaw's plays available on Amazon--The Plays of Shaw (20+ Plays) [Kindle Edition]. I got it because it seems the only collection {not complete BTW} available for a reasonable price ($1.23). As the reviews indicate, there are some formatting problems, though Arms and the Man does not itself seem to have any, reads well, and has an interesting introduction. It's the type of collection that I am willing to put up with until Delphi or Halcyon come out with something really good.
You got me to look at Amazon and in addition to a 99¢ edition of Shaw with 26 plays, I found a free edition of the Gilbert Keith Chesterton biography of Shaw, which could be fun. I know all of this is at PG, but this was easier. Haven't checked the epub venues for similar versions.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote