View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I wonder if the authors are truly despicable individuals who took the money and didn't write the books, or if there is more to it. Could it be that the authors have written manuscripts and submitted them to Penguin only to have Penguin reject the manuscripts? Maybe Penguin just doesn't want to go through with some of these projects? I have no idea, but it would be nice to hear the other side.
It's a lawsuit, so we will eventually hear the other side.

But I think it's too speculative to immediately suggest that Penguin is lying in their court filings since there are severe penalties for doing so.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote