View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:06 PM   #16
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

OK, since nothing is perfect, these are my issues with the Kindle:

1.) If I download a sample, and then buy the book, why is the sample still there on my Kindle? I find that annoying.

2.) I can't find a way to delete (the samples, for example!), from the Kindle. Do you really have to connect it to the computer? I thought the whole point was no computer?

3.) I wish the right-side page turn button was the same angle as the left side - i.e. flat.

4.) The Sony Reader is positively sexy in comparison (still getting over this!)

5.) I wish the keyboard on the front could be covered somehow. They distract me while I'm reading. I like no distractions while I read.

6.) The enclosed case really is rubbish.

Even with all these faults, the Kindle is a remarkable first attempt from Amazon.

Last edited by WilliamG; 12-10-2007 at 03:08 PM.
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote