View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #23490
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I was raised by parents born and raised in the Chicago area. I grew up in New England and did not know too many kids who lived with their parents past college. Some of my friends in California never moved out. Due to the crappy economy, you see more multi-generational homes right now. I would still be hesitant to move back in with my parents. It would be uncomfortable.

Bummer about your phone. In the US there is real pressure on companies to brick a stolen cell phone to make them less attractive for theft.

Cream Assam today. Lucas had a rough night, which means I had a rough night. I am seriously thinking of hiring someone to come in and handle the sleep training because we have clearly fucked it up.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote