View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #57
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
Let's start at the beginning. Fire does not compete with iPad. Bezos said so and I believe him. Amazon phone will not compete with iPhone. Amazon's ecosystem is and product line is competing with Apple's ecosystem and product line. With me so far?
This is what I said, so why would I need to be with you?

Quote:
So, when it was announced that the Amazon phone is a lot closer than the next amazing iThing, there was a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of AAPL share holders suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
Ignoring all the theatrical rubbish, what about this doesn't apply to the Nexus 4, which already exists?
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote