View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #23
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Granted, but the operation would seem to be the same since there is no touch. The processor on my 3G is more than fine, and the style is O.K. too except for "them there" buttons to drop a little into my vernacular.

For heaven's sake man, we are talking Kindles here, not bits of Apple fluff. I mean machines with practical vibes.
Honorable frahse, the bestselling Kindle has been the model sans 3G, iirc, and many people (such as myself) find even the WiFi function useless. I haven't turned it on since registration. Touchscreen is a design/navigation preference that is not universally shared, even outright disliked by many. Kudos to them if they release both, which means we can each have our cake. edit: typo
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote