View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #5
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by desk View Post
Aldiko gives a version of its reader for free, but if you want the full version you must pay.

I wonder if there's an open source alternative to this?
Actually is there anything in the pay version of Alkido that is not in the free version? I use the free version from time to time and it seems pretty full featured to me. I think the pay version might be there for people who want to support the people who make the software. Though maybe they will get some money from feedbooks now that feedbooks is selling books as well as giving them away?

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote