Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 05:36 PM   #50
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Thanks much, it looks like the external SD is not initialized going to Nickel or Koreader, so it might be the same for Coolreader. If it were just before the menu is written, all the uses of the external SD would be available. If it were just KOreader I could put it in your koreader_kobo.sh. The reason that it is noticeable to me might be because I have KOreader's File manager start in my hidden folder on my external SD, others starting in the default ./mnt/onboard probably don't have the problem.

I will have to try your latest version, is there any advice on how to do it, Should I delete anything first? OOps, I just noticed the Uninstall instructions in the first post.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 02-19-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote